Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Things have been going along pretty well. I am enjoying the new food choices. Never would have believed that a couple weeks ago. I have basically lost my taste for the things that used to make me happy (and fat...lol). I make a number of dishes at a time and then heat them up to eat with the family. So far on the go I have in my rotation:

Red Lentil Soup
Creamy Broccoli Soup
Stagg Vegetarian Chili
Baba Ganoush (for snacks)
Trail mix (for snacks)
Fresca (Dr advised me to go off this but right now I cannot find an alternative that I like)
1 Coffee a day

I am going to go back and make certain changes to my recipes that I think will make them better. I am going to add more brown rice to the broccoli soup to make it fill you longer. The only time I've felt hungry after a meal was tehe broccoli soup, but today I had it with added rice and I'm not hungry.

Tonight I think I'm going to make Darlene's Carrot Lentil Soup...recipe is here: Carrot Lentil Soup.

Let you know what I figure out tomorrow

Blessings,
Connie

No comments: